Technical Advisory Council
The Technical Advisory Council (TAC) was formed in 1994 and consists of representatives from several nationally recognized consulting firms with experience in CSO, storm water and other wet weather control planning and implementation. The Council assists the Partnership in reviewing and commenting on EPA’s CSO and storm water guidance documents and other significant technical issues. The Consultants also provide valuable services to individual communities dealing with wet weather issues. For more information on our consultant members, please select from below.
Sustaining Corporate Members
- American Structurepoint, Inc.
- Black & Veatch
- Fresh Creek Technologies, Inc.
- Greeley & Hansen
- Hazen and Sawyer
- Process Wastewater Technologies, Inc.
- Stantec Consulting Services, Inc.
- Walter E. Deuchler Associates, Inc.